Artspace Mackay Foundation
The Artspace Mackay Foundation is a separate, independent, legal entity with a mission to strengthen financial support for Artspace by driving philanthropic activities that will result in sustainable partnerships with individuals, businesses and government.
The funds raised through the Foundation enable Artspace Mackay to invest them back into Mackay's community through:
- A greater number of public & education programmes
- Artist in residence programmes, art workshops, school tours
- Art acquisitions
- Special exhibitions and other cultural events
- The support of emerging artistic talent from the region
- The future development of additional art facilities
The Foundation Board is dedicated to building relationships with the community who recognise the importance of Artspace Mackay and the contribution it makes to the region in general.
The Foundation seeks to secure:
- Individual Partnerships;
- Corporate Partnerships & Sponsorships
Artspace Mackay Foundation is a registered Deductible Gift Recipient with the Australian Taxation Office making monetary donation fully tax deductible.
Contact the Artspace Mackay Foundation for more information.