Give support through Artspace Mackay Foundation
Your support of Artspace Mackay will also enable your clients and employees to enjoy a number of benefits and you can promote your business as a champion of leading cultural and social investment in the region.
Become a Corporate Partner of Artspace Mackay Foundation
Investing in our community
With over 50,000 visitors per year, Artspace Mackay offers your business an influential networking and recognition opportunity.
Your support of Artspace Mackay will also enable your clients and employees to enjoy a number of benefits and you can promote your business as a champion of leading cultural and social investment in the region. Corporate partnership provides new opportunities for your business to form significant ties with the community at large, reach out to new customers, and enhance your profile with existing clients.
Your partnership helps to maintain Artspace Mackay`s position as a cultural leader in this region and supports increased activity in the fields of education and public programs, cultural events and special exhibitions.
Corporate Partnership $1,000 per year +GST
Corporate partnership benefits
- Recognition on the Artspace Mackay gallery screen, on the website and on quarterly eNewsletters
- Exclusive gallery day tours for your staff & business partners
- Two invitations to annual Foundation event
- Invitations to exhibition openings and exclusive viewings
- Allocation of three Artspace Mackay gallery memberships for discretionary use
- Discounts on special education programs and workshops
- 10% discount at the Artspace giftshop
- 50% discount on venue hire once per year *
- Acknowledgement in the Foundation’s Annual Report
Become a sponsor of Artspace Mackay
A reflection of your reputation
Sponsorship of the Artspace Mackay Foundation and the Artspace Mackay Gallery can deliver many unique benefits and marketing opportunities for you.
Artspace Mackay and the Foundation will work with you to create a comprehensive benefits package that integrates your business objectives into all components of the partnership.
Sponsorship opportunities can include:
- Educational programs
- Special events
- Acquisitions for the Artspace Mackay collection
- Supply of products
- Naming rights
Contact the Foundation
If you would like more information about corporate partnership and sponsorship opportunities, Please contact the Artspace Mackay Foundation Executive Officer on 07 4951 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Artspace Mackay Foundation is registered with the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR). Artspace Mackay Foundation ACN 108 822 671
Become a gallery member
Open the door to new experiences
As a gallery member you will be directly contributing to the development of Artspace Mackay's exhibitions, education programs, events and resources. Being a gallery member offers an exclusive opportunity to show your support, get closer to art and experience the very best of the gallery.
Enjoy networking opportunities with other gallery members, artists and benefactors; meeting new people and the prestige of receiving exclusive invitations to exhibition openings, tours and events.
Join and have fun!
Categories (fee per year)
- Individual $44
- Family $110
- Connoisseur $380.00
You will receive the privileges and benefits including:
- Subscription to the quarterly published 'newspace' featuring information about Artspace Foundation, coming events, workshops, new additions to the collection and 'behind the scenes' news;
- Invitations to exhibition openings and other exciting events at Artspace Mackay;
- Exclusive discount on Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art (QAGOMA) Membership Brisbane
- Reciprocal benefits with fellow museums and art organisations across Australia
- Members Privilege Card* enjoy discount benefits with the following Mackay businesses
- 10% discount at Artspace Mackay giftshop
- 10% discount at Your Day Spa (conditions apply)
- 10% discount on framing at Milton Picture Framers
- 10% discount at Holus Boalus (conditions apply)
- 10% discount at Let the Children Play (conditions apply)
- 10% discount at Big on Shoes (conditions apply)
- 10% discount at Health & Hearts Exercise Physiology Clinic | Over 40's Gym
- 5% discount at Foodspace (conditions apply)
- MECC special offer - Upon presentation of your gallery members card the Mackay Entertainment Convention Centre will provide an ice cream at interval
- Discounts on selected education programs, workshops and events;
- A copy of the 6-monthly Artspace exhibitions, activities and events brochure.
- eNewsletters keeping you updated with gallery information events and workshops.
- Members lounge preview
- Directors exclusive preview tours (selected exhibitions)
Please contact us to request an Artspace Mackay Foundation brochure or download Become A Gallery Member brochure
Phone: 07 4951 2299
The art of giving
“A hundred times every day, I remind myself that my inner and outer life depends on the labours of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the measure as I have received and am still receiving” Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Making a gift of funds
Your gift ensures that the excellence in educational/public programs and exhibitions, the collection of fine art and the gallery’s future financial stability and independence are maintained.
Cash gifts can be made as once-only gifts or pledged over a period of time suitable to you.
From time to time the Foundation may conduct very specific campaigns for a targeted need. The Foundation is however always able to receive gifts for any general purpose. At times, unrestricted or general funds will go to the area of greatest need whether it is education program development, scholarships, acquisitions or exhibitions.
Funds may also be retained from time to time to build the endowment fund where investments are structured to deliver perpetual source of funding support.
The names of all donors (but not amounts) will be published annually in the Foundation report and may also be displayed from time to time in the Gallery.
Making a gift of art
The Foundation welcomes offers of gifts of artwork for the collection and will discuss any intentions in this regard with the donor and with the management of the Artspace Mackay in accordance with the current collection policy.
Where appropriate, Artspace Mackay and/or the Foundation may assist in valuing your gift and submitting your claim as a tax deduction through the government’s cultural gifts program.
Making a bequest
Making a bequest through Artspace Mackay Foundation is a very special way you can play an important role in ensuring Artspace Mackay's continued success, and make a lasting contribution to artistic and cultural life in your community well beyond your own lifetime.
Artspace Mackay is free of charge and accessible to everyone, and inspires, educates and delights many thousands of visitors every year. We offer a diverse range of exhibitions, education and public programs, community events and opportunities for people of all ages to engage with visual art. Each year, thousands of children visit Artspace Mackay and are exposed to many artforms through exhibitions, workshops, tours and talks.
Your gift will make a lasting impact, and will directly contribute to the expansion and development of the gallery`s collection and programs, ensuring our community benefits now and for future generations to come.
If you are planning to make a bequest to the gallery, we invite you to discuss your intentions with us. We would welcome the opportunity to thank you personally, and make sure your specific wishes are understood. In confidence the Artspace Mackay Foundation can work with you and your solicitor, to enable you to contribute to the future of Artspace Mackay through your estate.
If you are considering leaving the gallery a gift of art, we encourage you to talk with the Foundation. Artspace Mackay acquires works of art in line with its collection policy and our curator can discuss with you the gallery`s collecting needs.
If Artspace Mackay and Mackay`s cultural future is important to you please consider supporting us in your Will. However small or large, your gift will make a difference, and will be received with gratitude.
If you would like further information on the Foundation or making a bequest to the gallery, or wish to notify us of your bequest, please contact us or complete and return this form to the Artspace Mackay Foundation.
All bequest inquiries will be treated with appropriate confidentiality.
Thank You for considering Artspace Mackay
Making a gift of time
Artspace Mackay is a wonderful creative and inspiring place to volunteer and to give the gift of time. Talk to us – we have an opportunity for you.
All donations to Artspace Mackay Foundation over $2 are tax deductible and will be issued with a tax receipt.
The Artspace Mackay Foundation is registered with the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR). Artspace Mackay Foundation Limited ACN 108 822 671
Contact the Foundation
If you would like more information about making a donations or bequest, Please contact The Artspace Mackay Foundation Executive Officer on 07 4951 2299 or email email@example.com
Sponsors and corporate partners
The Artspace Mackay Foundation would like to thank our sponsors and corporate partners for their support and commitment
Naming rights sponsors
Sponsors and corporate partners